Hillary's White House


I perused the HRC White House schedules yesterday like everyone else within finger's reach of a computer.

Although a few meetings were listed with a handful of B-List heads of state during a trip to Europe back in March 1996, Hillary was mostly regulated to First Lady type duties. For example, during a 1993 trip to Kyoto with hubby Bill, she was regulated to ride in a separate bus with "spouses". (I'm sure that went over well....)

Like a blogger voyeur, I experienced a weird feeling skimming through the daily grind, like she wouldn't want me there, peering through her private things.

Sort of like I was searching through her First lady thongs.

But most of all, I felt sorry for her.

Because Hillary had obviously stretched the truth regarding her influence during her tenure as "co-President".

Hillary's Datebook