Hillary to Obama: Pay my Debt. PLEASE!


I read in the NYT that Obama would not rule out the possibility of helping Sen. Hillary Clinton retire her campaign debt to bring her into the fold and unify Democrats.

While Barack's considering debt relief for HRC--with $109 million dollars in the bank--I'd like to throw my credit card debt on the table, accrued after 15 years of making it on my own after a divorce, 14 of those as a single mother.

Barack, how about helping a Sister Resister out? Including my college loans, about $40,000 should pay off everything I owe.

Oh, yeah. Almost forgot. My son owes about $40 thousand in college loans--about $20,000 from private lenders so God knows what type of sharks wait to circle upon his graduation--so, I'd say, $80,000 should be just enough wipe out our total debt.

I'll check my Pay Pal account later today.

Thanks for financially unifying my family, Barack. I never thought we'd get out from underneath such a snowball of debt.