Vote for Smashed Frog!


Smashed Frog is up for Post of the Year over at South Florida Daily Blog.

Nominee 6. Revisiting Ted Bundy.

But before I shamelessly continue my plug for your vote, allow me to mention an interesting point made by Ecolux over at BlogCatalog.

I voted for you. Terrible how Bundy impacted the lives of so many of us in college in Florida at the time. I had trouble finishing school, switched to night school because I couldn't sleep! Very strange time. Wouldn't be the same today with Twitter and all the support we could have!


With all the technology available now, would Bundy have been apprehended quicker and would women have been alerted more expeditiously? More importantly, would young women have listened and taken the necessary precautions to engage in more discriminating social behavior?


I would imagine--once the crime scene photos were leaked and forwarded via camera phone, computer, lap top or whatever else we've got going out there--the answer is a most definite yes.
Or a most definite, I certainly hope so.

On with the Frog's shameless promotion....

Scroll down to the end of the listed nominees and think about pulling down the screen and voting for SF. Saturday, January 31st is designated as the last day to vote.

While over at SFDB, stick around and read a few posts by a few of Florida's best bloggers. I'm hanging out in the high cotton and believe me, I appreciate the inclusion!

Cast your vote here.

And thanks for considering--and reading--Smashed Frog.