Time Out



I'm in a place where I never thought I'd be.

Do I do what is right or what is right for me?

This old Frog--who feels older by the minute--is one brave soul. Outspoken, opinionated, in your face, a just try me sort of girl.

But as they say, even cowgirls get the blues.

But it is beyond that. If I could sit down with all of you, those who come and visit my solitary musings, I would tell you how defective I am, how ever hopeful but however hampered by the choices, by my loyalty to those I love.

Many years ago, I promised myself, I would be my own person, that I would never entwine myself where I couldn't be what I wanted to be.

It happened anyway. Love entangled me. And the law--entangling me in a place I ever thought I would be. And it's separating me from the person I thought I would be at this point in my life.

Perhaps it's my search for a house and the restrictions that now hamper me. Perhaps it's the daily fear that comes with being the loved one of a person registered as a sex offender.

The fear of discovery.

I'm uncertain as to where I stand, at this very moment. But it feels as if I'm on the brink of something, a moment in time, if you will.

I have decisions to make. And to give me time to think, I'll be in and out these next few days.

But you all are in my thoughts.

Love,
Sunny