CA - Homeless Ex Marine Story

The following was sent to use via the Contact form, and is posted with their permission.

I am the person in the video talking about how I was forced to move from the home that I had just moved into due to Jessica's Law. Well I have been writing letters to everyone I could think of from the lawmakers out here in California to Nathan Fletcher to the president the US DOJ. I received a letter from the California DOJ and it said:

Pursuant to California Penal Code section 290, et seq you are no longer required to register as a sex offender in the state of California for your 1995 conviction in the state of Nevada for open and gross lewdness. The DOJ has updated its records and a notification concerning this action has been sent to the law enforcement agency with which you last registered it is recommended that you retain this letter as evidence that you are no longer required to register please be aware that you may be required to register if you are convicted of another sex offense.

I guess someone read all of those letters I was writing. But I will say this, the fight will not be over for me, I will continue to fight and do WHATEVER I can to help put a end to these laws. There is HOPE!!!!!