IL - Livid wife in Illinois

Sent in via the "Contact" form, and posted with the users permission.

From CT:
I am new to this issue and happy to find your site. My husband has been accused and found guilty of a sex crime, but he is innocent.

Because of a former crime 15 years ago, a spurned woman was able to put him in prison.

He paid his time and years of counseling and even though his therapist testified for him, the judge still found him guilty.

Truth be told, the judge had made up his mind before he ever sat in his chair, and he said as much in his remarks.

I am livid that even though we proved our case, my husband was found guilty due to his prior conviction. Thank you for the chance to have my say.

Are there any groups in or near South Cent. IL that I may contact for information and or support?