TX - U.S. Marshals raid East Texas home, bust down the door, scare the hell out of people, based on a tip?

Original Article

So are the US Marshals going to fix all the damage they did, and what about emotional damage? And all this done based on a tip? So much for investigations and stuff.

08/23/2011

By Samantha Jordan

6:45 p.m. UPDATE: Pittsburg police chief Richard Penn says that [wanted name withheld] was arrested around 6:30 this evening. He was taken into custody, without incident, by Pittsburg police and Camp County deputies.

DAINGERFIELD - The U.S. Marshals service is on the search for a rape suspect.

[name withheld] is wanted for a crime that happened in Oklahoma, but is from the Pittsburg area.

One East Texas couple says the hunt for [wanted name withheld] turned into an unexpected visit from Federal Agents.

"It was like a dream I couldn't understand I thought somebody was trying to kill us or someone was doing something I couldn't think of what it was terrifying," said [name withheld], home raided.

[name withheld] says she was in her bedroom when she heard a crash come from the living room.

"Then I got to that door in my bedroom there was a lot of lights and guns in my face I said what's going on, please tell me what's going on," said [name withheld].

Her husband, [name withheld] says U.S. Marshals burst through the door and told him to stay on the couch.

"He put that big light on me a spot light and I couldn't see all I could see was a body of armor looked like a swat team," said [name withheld], home raided.

The [name withheld] say after officers searched their home they showed them a picture of [wanted name withheld], an East Texas man wanted on a rape charge out of Oklahoma.

"He said have you seen this guy and I said I don't know that guy and I haven't seen that guy," said Jerry.

"I'm a Christian person I wouldn't do nothing like that I can't understand why they thought I would," said [name withheld].

The US Marshals admit to being at the [name withheld] home and say they were acting on a tip.