Hillary Clinton's New Math


I remember as a kid learning the New Math.

My parents couldn't figure it out and neither could I.

The old mathematical rules didn't apply anymore. The equations didn't quite figure with the old strategies.

In spite of my cognitive disconnect with the subject matter, there was no going back. I had to learn this stuff. My parents hired a math tutor and once a week, I grappled to understand this puzzling new unknown.

Hillary Clinton is sort of in the same place, befuddled and resistant to new mathematical theory.

As a result, she's become the John Nash of the political world by developing her own theories of mathematical dogma.

By dredging up the Florida and Michigan vote, HRC is attempting to convince us once again that her New Math is the only math that counts.

Clinton computes that through recognition of the unrecognized vote of the two sanctioned states, the total of the popular vote would prove acceptable to the her campaign, a total that adds by adding up in Hillary's favor.

The problem being, Hillary is the only one who is utilizing this New Math, sort of like my eighth grade music teacher-assigned-to-teach-Algebra.

You see, my parents found out years later, Miss Music wasn't qualified to teach the New Math. Just like me, she had no concept of the concepts of the subject matter. As a result, I missed one year of accurate instruction--a gap that set the stage of constant struggle for my remaining years as a math student.

The Foundation for my Math Future was compromised.

Hillary Clinton's continued insistence that the rules don't apply to her compromises the future of all Democrats. Her disrespect for the ground rules is blatantly obvious through her persistent effort to undermine the process.

If I just spin hard enough, the very rules to which I agreed will be rewritten. I'll get the sum total needed to win the Democratic nomination.


Her constant drilling of math reversed serves only to crack the Foundation of those who honor Democratic values.

With the entire world watching, if Clinton's New Math results in the deduction of the first viable political change agent to hit this country in my lifetime, she alone is responsible for the implosion of the constant formerly known as the Democratic Party.

Mathematician John Nash's work on game theory--the mathematical capture of behavior in strategic situations through analyzing competitions where one individual does better at another's expense--truly encapsulates the Clinton War Room strategy.

Nash once spoke about his personal struggles with mental clarity.

"I would finally renounce my delusional hypotheses and revert to thinking of myself as a human of more conventional circumstances and return to mathematical research."

Game over, Hillary.