Hillary's Dukakis Moment

So many captions, so little time.


This ought to go over well with M.A.D.D.

All that's missing is a tiny helmet and a tank.

I think I can, I think I can.

I'm getting down with my bad self.

It's getting late have you seen my mates
Ma tell me when the boys get here
It's seven o'clock and I want to rock
Want to get a belly full of beer


Are my eyes crossed? They feel crossed. Are they? Are they crossed?

Hey. Somebody stole this shot glass from the Lincoln bedroom.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with beer!

Wellesley did too have a fight song.

I'm a juvenile product of the working class
Whose best friend floats in the bottom of a glass


Damn. I wore this jacket drinking last weekend.

Just hangin' with my homies.

Here's to 35 years of experience!

Evangelicals don't drink? What about communion?

Is that a worm....?

No. She. Didn't.

I'm bigger than you and higher up the food chain. Get in my belly.

One cheap shot for me, one cheap shot for Saturday Night Live.

Go, Hills. It's your birthday.

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday
Saturday, Saturday, Saturday
Saturday, Saturday, Saturday night's all right.

'Bout time I got my bottom up.

Next round. Cuervo. I'm buying.

I barely remember the sniper fire.

After 30+ years of being married to Bill, I deserve a couple of drinks.

Slainte, O'Bama.

Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)


Yo. America.

Yes. We. Can.

We. Have. To.